APPLICATION BASED AUTOMATION
APPLICATION BASED AUTOMATION
Application based automation brings together people, applications, devices and information within an organization to produce a truly agile and digital organization. Application based automation is often referred to as the next generation or evolution of business process management (BPM). Like BPM, digital process automation focuses on improving and digitizing processes in an organization. However, it extends a step further to enable your entire organization to build smart apps and digitize all of your processes, creating an engaging digital experience for customers.
Basic back-end integration, collaboration tools, and cloud-based architecture are the key supporting technologies that companies use to manage processes and automation efforts across an organization. Increasingly, robust, real-time analytics are being deployed and used with digital process automation. Innovations with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are crucial for continuous improvement, an important factor for the digital transformation and innovation.
Licenced PC CAD Mark software
- Communication – PLC / Serial Comm. RS232/ Special Software (OPTIONAL)
- Type – Pulsed Ytterbium fibre lasers (Yb): 20W / 30W / 50W, several pulse frequency ranges, wavelength 1064 nm
- Laser class – 4 (according to IEC 60825-1)
- Electrical requirements – L/N/PE 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption – 400 – 500 Watt
- IP rating → Marking unit IP54
- Cooling Technology – Air-cooled (Temperature range 5–40°C)
- Humidity – 10 – 90 %, non-condensing
- Weight – 140 Kg
- Marking head – I-SG10 with various precision optics for focusing (f = 160/ 254/ 290/ 330/420 mm)
- Marking field – Various fields, ranging from 100 x 100 mm (f = 160 mm) up to 300 x 300 mm (f=420 mm)
- Marking speed – Up to 12000 mm/Sec
Why use application based automation?
Application based automation provides organizations with the agility and information they need to enable a holistic approach to automating business processes. It allows you to manage the flow of data across your enterprise, making it easier to identify areas for improvement and make the quick, agile changes that are a must in today’s digital world.
BPM focuses on tasks, while digital process automation impacts the entire enterprise. There are many benefits of digital process automation:
- Create better customer experiences
- Becoming a truly digital organization
- Transform legacy infrastructures into agile and responsive systems
Application based automation also reduces costs and frees up employees to innovate rather than spend time on manual tasks. It also brings IT and the business together so that their goals and actions can be completely aligned, making the organization much more agile.
Our goal is to establish long-term partnerships with our clients. We intend to meet all global ad standards with our cutting-edge marking equipment and machines.
Download Brochure For More Details
BENEFITS OF OUR Application Based Automation
How our design structure works
Our Clients Say About Us
A company with enormous amount of possibilities as they have strong commitment towards manufacturing the best and numbers of products in the market. The best part is the customisation they provide in accordance with the customer and excellent after sales services.
If you're passionate about something and you work hard, that machine shows the outcome. High quality of machine at budget-friendly prices. I'm happy with my 1st purchase and willing to grab more amazing deals with this company in future.
We @ Infused Systems
believe in Sharing of KNOWLEDGE that we have gained over a span of time in INDUSTRY, which would be helpful for young professionals.