Arm Pick Place System
Articulated Arm type
They are also known as a jointed-arm robot. The articulated robot arm has a trunk, shoulder, upper arm, forearm, and wrist. With the ability to rotate all the joints, a majority of these robots have six degrees of freedom.
→ Licenced PC CAD Mark software
- → Communication – PLC / Serial Comm. RS232/ Special Software (OPTIONAL)
- Type – Pulsed Ytterbium fibre lasers (Yb): 20W / 30W / 50W, several pulse frequency ranges, wavelength 1064 nm
- Laser class – 4 (according to IEC 60825-1)
- Electrical requirements – L/N/PE 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption – 400 – 500 Watt
- IP rating → Marking unit IP54
- Cooling Technology – Air-cooled (Temperature range 5–40°C)
- Humidity – 10 – 90 %, non-condensing
- Weight – 140 Kg
- Marking head – I-SG10 with various precision optics for focusing (f = 160/ 254/ 290/ 330/420 mm)
- Marking field – Various fields, ranging from 100 x 100 mm (f = 160 mm) up to 300 x 300 mm (f=420 mm)
- Marking speed – Up to 12000 mm/Sec
Download Brochure For More Details
Gantry Type Robot
A gantry robot consists of a manipulator mounted onto an overhead system that allows movement across a horizontal plane.
Gantry robots are also called Cartesian or linear robots. They are usually large systems that perform pick and place applications, but they can also be used in welding and other applications.
BENEFITS OF OUR Arm Pick Place System
How our design structure works
We @ Infused Systems
believe in Sharing of KNOWLEDGE that we have gained over a span of time in INDUSTRY, which would be helpful for young professionals.