DOT PEEN MARKING
Dot Peen Marking Machine
We Deliverd High Quality Project End of the Day
Dot Peen marking or engraving is a process that allows manufacturers to make deep, permanent impressions in a variety of materials for identification and traceability.
When programmed, Dot Peen can permanently mark human- or machine-readable information such as:
- Date/time stamping
- Part serialization
- 2D Data Matrix bar code
- Operator identification
→ Licenced PC CAD Mark software
- → Communication – PLC / Serial Comm. RS232/ Special Software (OPTIONAL)
- Type – Pulsed Ytterbium fibre lasers (Yb): 20W / 30W / 50W, several pulse frequency ranges, wavelength 1064 nm
- Laser class – 4 (according to IEC 60825-1)
- Electrical requirements – L/N/PE 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption – 400 – 500 Watt
- IP rating → Marking unit IP54
- Cooling Technology – Air-cooled (Temperature range 5–40°C)
- Humidity – 10 – 90 %, non-condensing
- Weight – 140 Kg
- Marking head – I-SG10 with various precision optics for focusing (f = 160/ 254/ 290/ 330/420 mm)
- Marking field – Various fields, ranging from 100 x 100 mm (f = 160 mm) up to 300 x 300 mm (f=420 mm)
- Marking speed – Up to 12000 mm/Sec
Marking Area for every Industrial Need – 100X100mm / 120X110mm / 140X120mm / 300X200mm
Our MARKUS series available with Intender Pins of HRC 95 for multiple marking application ofsizes- 2mm/3mm/4mm
Standard Series- 7″ Resistive Touch Screen LCD PRO Series- 10″ Capacitive Touch LCD with IO Features
Infused IMS CAD Software is Capable to access – .plt files for logos, design along with inbuilt features of marking Serial No., date code, Part Code etc.
Machine Available with Z-axis height of 350mm (Motorised option available with Pro Series)
Our Marking controllers are designed to work with auto feedback function integrated with various fixture, machine, processto work on-line.
Download Brochure For More Details
BENEFITS OF OUR DOT PEEN MARKING MACHINE
How our design structure works
Very well applicable on almost any 3-dimensional deformable material. Extremely low noise marking process with highly attractive print image. Well suited for slightly curved surfaces. Minimal force onto work piece.
Handheld laser marking machine is the industry’s most complete held fiber laser marking and engraving system. The standard configuration of the handheld laser marking machine allows for many different options to meet any production need.
The robotic Laser Marking System is a ground-breaking technology that allows for marking hundreds of unique part types with no unique fixturing required. The system is compact in size and eliminates fixtures, saving on overall project costs and floor space, while it’s unique design allows you to scale the system to fit your marking needs.
Our Clients Say About Us
We @ Infused Systems
believe in Sharing of KNOWLEDGE that we have gained over a span of time in INDUSTRY, which would be helpful for young professionals.